Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ball Park

Last week I went out and took some pictures of Colin, Ana and Annmarie. It was a lot of fun. Colin loves the camera and he listens. AM not so much. We went down to the Ball Park to take the pictures, because Colin's Dad's baseball team got to play in a game at AT&T Park. Very cool.

Here are some of my favorites.
I didn't have my camera settings right on these first three, letting in way to much light. But I still like them.
See, he's like the perfect model.AM likes to spontaneously break out in a hug. Model boy.
Cheese!
More hugs.
Heading into the park - VIP style.
Colin's Dada, Brain.
Hey buddy, up here.
Hmmm, Cracker Jacks.
Base hit! Way to go!
Loads of fun for everyone.

Annmarie's last week with Ana and Colin was packed with all sorts of fun. The Ball Park, The Academy of Science and a pot-luck party for Ana on Thursday. And I'll just leave it at that so I don't start crying again.

1 comment:

Cathy B. said...

What beautiful photos and times to remember. Thank you, Ana, for taking such good care of our Annmarie. We will always be so thankful she had such a wonderful person to be with her and teach her each day!