Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

We had a nice Easter.

The morning started off with Easter baskets, disco bunny ears, a egg hunt, a creepy chicken, a bunny head, hugs, and other treats.

We have Bonnie to thank for the crazy chicken, bunny head and disco bunny ears.
The big hit of the day was the baby stroller. I picked it up at Target about a month ago and saved it for Easter. AM LOOOOVES it! And as you can see her crazy big headed pooh goes well with her bunny head.
Later that afternoon we got all dolled up. And we learned that we can pretty much bribe AM to do anything if we give her a M&M. I know-great parenting. This is AM's first time eating M&M's, we offered her one at Christmas time, but I think she thought they were just for decoration and not for eating. She now knows the joys of that perferct little candy.
Pretty sure she has a M&M in her mouth in this picture.
This big hug required no bribing. She was just in a really happy mood all day and gave lots of great hugs.
Nana and Uncle Jon came over and AM got another little sussy.
We had Easter dinner at a nieghorhood resturant - Apertro. AM enjoyed coloring with Uncle Jon and having her hand traced.
AM and I shared the Halibut and everyone enjoyed their meals.

It was a nice day. Hope you enjoyed your Easter.

Note: Annmarie’s darling skirt is handmade by a Mom and Grandmother who lost their sweet Cora at 10-months to cancer. Proceeds from their Etsy shop went to build a playground in Cora’s honor and proceeds from sales continue to maintain the playground. It’s an all too sad story, but one that reminds you that every day is a gift.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

As soon as I saw the picture I thought AM was a lucky girl and got a Cora skirt. I wanted one very badly but missed out. N has a Cora dress that she wore last Fourth of July. Cora's story breaks my heart a little more each time I think about it, but I think her mom is really, really inspiring. Glad you guys had a fun Easter. Love the M&M face.